I am now fully vaccinated!
What to expect when you visit my massage space
While Wave Healing Arts has always met high sanitation standards, I am taking on additional disinfection procedures to help keep you and myself safe. Please know that your wellness and safety is my number one concern, so I am also implementing the following procedures to protect your health and well-being.
• All clients and therapist will be required to wear a mask while in the building. When you are face up during treatment we ask you leave it on. When face down we understand it may be uncomfortable and hard to breathe. You may remove your mask while face down during your service, as we will furnish the face cradle with a pillowcase “hammock” to catch potential aerosols.
• Please arrive on-time for your appointment but not early. I ask clients to wait outside until I text you or meet you outside at the back/side door in parking lot so you know that I am ready for you. Parking lot is for building residents only but there is plenty of on street and other side of the building parking.
• Please come to your appointment alone. Our waiting area (inside Ameday Spa) will not be utilized at the moment.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE OFFICE
• You may CALL or TEXT TO CHECK IN (603) 828-5791 and I will meet you at front door.
• When I am ready I will call or text you back, meet you at the door, and let you into the building.
• Our (Ameday Spa) waiting area will be closed until further notice.
• Clients are required to wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival.
• Hugging and handshaking and anything other than the required contact to provide your service should be avoided at this time.
• We are only offering 60 or 90 minute massage/energy work sessions until further notice.
Clients are encouraged to contact me immediately if they show any fever or related symptoms. All client information is kept confidential and will not be released. I care about your safety and that is why I ask you to reschedule if you are sick. If you experience symptoms of a common cold we still ask you to reschedule, during these uncertain times we are electing to err on the side of caution to be especially careful with your health as well as our own. We appreciate your understanding.
• Please cancel your appointment if within the last 14 days of your appointment you have traveled by plane or cruise ship, or to any city outside of our own that is or has been considered a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections.
• Please cancel your appointment if you or any household members have traveled out of the country within the last 14 days.
• Please cancel your appointment if you or any members of your household have traveled domestically outside of ME, VT, or NH on public transportation (i.e. bus, train, plane, etc).
• Please cancel your appointment if you or any household members have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
• Please cancel your appointment if you or any household members have knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
• PLEASE CANCEL IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS within the last 72 HOURS:
◦ Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
◦ Repeated shaking with chills
◦ Muscle pain (Like body aches with flu)
◦ Sore throat
◦ New loss of taste or smell
Wave Healing Arts FOLLOWS STRINGENT DISINFECTION PROCEDURES BETWEEN EVERY CLIENT. PLEASE REST ASSURED THAT THIS HAPPENS UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT WE ARE TAKING ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES.
• We space appointments with ample time for disinfecting and to avoid client overlap.
• We have added air purifiers to our space to assist in us all breathing clean air. The HEPA air purifiers with UV bulbs to help capture airborne germs.
• Hand sanitizer is readily available for both clients and therapist.
• Our massage therapist thoroughly washes from hands to elbows before and after each client, following the CDC guidelines for proper hand washing.
• Disinfection of doorknobs, treatment tables, and treatment areas including anything the therapist or client may touch (i.e. stools, bolsters, door knobs, light switches, side tables, massage oil dispenser), are done before and after each session with EPA-approved disinfectants.
• Windows will be kept open, weather permitting, to increase airflow and ventillation in the space.
• Table linens are changed and stored in a closed container. You will always be provided with clean sanitized linens, towels, and blankets for each session.
• The massage therapist will take her temperature before the start of her shift and will reschedule the appointment if she has a fever.
• We encourage clients to contact us with any questions, special requests, or concerns. This approach will help to provide a safe and comfortable working environment for giving and receiving massage therapy. Our ultimate goal is to keep everyone safe, healthy, and feeling good.
Be well, Rebecca